Skip to main content

Dating Story #4: French kiss


gorgeous girlMy life seems to be a mess after I broke my relation with Nancy. I was not successful enough to keep her happy during the five years we spent together. We neither had a child nor other intimacy, that’s why she selected to drive in another direction. I felt her need more than anything else in my life, but I could not stop her to go. After living a few months alone, my friends found my irritable in most of the matters. Whether I was at work, doing shopping or hanging out with my friends, I used to remain silent and introvert. Then one of my friends made me a member of online dating site. I was not interested in the beginning, but the regular emails I received were very eye catching. The profiles of young, beautiful and sexy girls were glamorous enough to grab the attention of a layman. One weekend, when I was navigating the profile I got a glimpse of Susanne; she was just 26 years old, but very mature in communication. I expressed my wish to meet her. She was living in the same area where I was going job. She was willing to meet me but not at my home, because we were still strangers. We decided to meet at a café and share few thoughts. Since long, I have met any lady in an informal lady as I had lived a tough married life. So it was a turning point for me and the steering wheel was in the hands of my love, Susanne. Our first date was awesome as she liked the stuff I talk about. I was turning topics abruptly just to remove the feeling of boredom and shyness, and got successful. She built trust in me and wanted to meet me again. I continued sending her sweet messages for the next week and got fixed another meeting at my home. I have arranged mouth-watering dishes for her at the dinner, which she liked the most. Frankly speaking, her amazing body curves made me mad to touch, feel and smell her deeply inside, but I was waiting for the perfect time to come. After dinner, I took her to show my painting collection and there I got the opportunity to hold her hand and give you a French kiss. I was enjoying the aroma of her body and moving on with the romantic waves. I dragged her to the nearby couch and started foreplay. It drew me more courage to unveil both of us from the burden of clothes. She was wearing a black dress and was looking even more gorgeous after undressing the same. I moved over and penetrating into the sweet muffin. For the time being, I forgot the whole world around me because of the extended sooth and pleasure I was receiving. We continued the same way for the more than two hours, as it was something very fantastic and after a long time for me at least. I must thank Susanne and the online dating website for lighting up my life again.

Comments