Skip to main content

Dating Story #3: International Experience

I have searched for months on online dating sites but not for a one-off relation because I was desperate to meet a young and beautiful Ukrainian girl, who likes to spend her whole life with me. Eventually, I was successful in finding an online platform where girls and boys around the globe can meet and date. I got the membership and build my profile with my requirements. Within a week, I received messages from beautiful girls but I was waiting for the gorgeous one, then I got a sweet message from Christina. She has a glowing face and a very nice figure. She was a charming lady I could ever meet at an online dating first. The first thought that came into my mind was, how such an adorable lady will get herself engaged with me for a whole life. With a confusing mind, I share all personal experiences and a failed marital life, because I wanted to remain sincere from the beginning. Her reply to my info was very surprising. She was pleased to know me and shared her thoughts as well. She was also in search of a true relation, which I promised to give her for a lifetime. A relation of trust was built so soon, that she invited me to Ukraine for a meeting. I got leave from my job to go there and meet my would-be life partner. She picked me from the airport and drive through her house, where she used to live with her parents. She introduced me there and allowed me to stay in one of their guest room. Such hospitality was beyond my expectations and I decided to propose her the same day. At night, she took me to a bar, where I realized how much she is interested in me through her funny questions and jokes. She is my soul mate and I never wanted to let her go out of my life. I asked more about her educational and career plans, which were already complete. And then I bent myself on a knee and asked her, “Will you marry me?” She was already aware of my tour to her country, so she was a little bit willing, but my clear proposal made her to accept it openly. She hugged me tightly and had some very romantic moves on the ramp. We had a lot of fun that night, because we both have found true friends to share our moments of happiness and sorrows. All she wants is to be sincere and loyal in relation and nothing else. Before creating a profile at online international dating websites, I have never thought I could find a soul mate, who takes a step with my step, pay me respect and adore me like a best friend. It was my story, which I wanted to share with the world, to let them know that you never know where you match resides. Search for them and you will find a lover and soul mate out of this busy world.

International Married

Comments