Skip to main content

Dating Story #2: Illicit Dating

Ukrainian beauty
The job life really sucks. I was really bore of the same routine of doing to office, serving kids and doing lots of domestic tasks. Once I got the membership on a dating site to experience something very magical. I was browsing through different profile and suddenly the half-naked picture of John got my eyes. I was desperate to meet him that’s why I sent him an email about his gorgeous looks and muscle body. His instant reply to my email was unexpected. His warm welcoming attitude is unforgettable for me because he was so cute and adorable. We started chatting for the whole day through emails and that was the second time in my life I was feeling sensational after my marriage and this is all because he was super handsome. I must stop here praising anymore, but I like him to extremes. 

Inspire for my desperateness, I was waiting until he ask me for a date. And finally, after waiting for two weeks, I got his email for a meeting. In such a short period, I get to know more about him in our email chat, that’s why I wanted to spend more time with him. It was decided that he will pick me up from a nearby coffee shop, so I went there and wait for a few minutes, and he arrived in time. Being in the late twenties, I was still feeling hesitant in front of him. It may be that I have a deep and secret affection with him, which does not allow me to be over-confident, rude or frank enough to initiate a conversation. 

Ukrainian beauty
We sat at the tab in the coffee shop and talked for an hour. His talking tone was very soft and gentle, which mesmerized me to listen to him more carefully and passionately. It was the first time I cheated on my husband, but I was never considering it wrong because it was great. I was in another world like I could find platonic love I have been seeking for years. Being a Ukrainian beauty, I have never tried things like this in my youth but now I loved it, because I am blessed with a natural beauty that every man looks for. He then took me to his house and I was waiting to share his bedroom. After lots of chit-chat, nothing was left to bring us closer and drive us crazy. We both were high in emotions and then he took me in his arms and dropped me on his bed. 
 
Ukrainian beauty
Starting with mild kissing, within a few minutes we were undressed and feeling like a single being. I drove me crazy when his licked my belly button and pulled me closer to his lap. It was a warm thing I had experienced since long, though I was satisfied with my hubby. but it was something extraordinary hot. We were moving up and down for long, and never wanted to end the game. Soon he unloaded his burden and laid over me. He loved me more for how we meet and express ourselves. It’s my unforgettable success in dating.

Comments

John said…
Ukrainian girls are most beauty!